[DeTomaso] Texas Track Event -- Sept 28-29

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:12:24 EDT 2013

The feedback so far has been short of what I thought the interest was, but
I expect it to pick up once we get more attendees confirmed.
Fall in Texas is usually very, very nice, by the way...

I'm posting this on GT40s.com, SCPOCA (our local Space City Panteras forum)
and the Detomaso forum
so everyone stays up-to-date... I know several of you will get this three
times.
:-)

The event will be held in conjunction with 'The Driver's Edge'
www.thedriversedge.net

If you want to be sure to get on the track, you need to sign up as soon as
they open registration on July 28.

Remember, you don't have to go out and beat the crap out of your car.
It's an opportunity to do some spirited driving safely and no worries about
those guys with the nice red and blue lights on top of their cars.
Or, you can push it as hard as you want. There are 4 groups; green, blue,
yellow and red.
The website above explains the entire setup.

In the past, with enough attendance and interest, we've had drives to
wineries, car shows with judging, etc.
Up to y'all.

Panteras
------------------------
David Bell - Pantera
Rob Pink - Pantera
Ed Nagel - Pantera (still some work to do on restoration)
Kirby Schrader - Pantera
Richard Greenblum - Pantera (no track, still has some final work to do on
restoration)

GT40s
---------------------
Mike Trusty
Kirby Schrader
Jack Houpe
Kevin L from Chicago
Daryl Adams
Julian Kift?
Glenn Bilawsky - GT40 + Lola? (Lolas are certainly welcome)
Randy Farnsworth

If you plan to attend, let me know, please!
I will continue to update this as I get more information.

Thanks,
Kirby