[DeTomaso] clutch and pressure plate rebuilding?

richard bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 19:01:12 EDT 2013

"When we lived in the 'People's Republic of Kalifornia', I dealt with a shop
in San Jose that not only rebuilt clutches, they relined unavailable
cast-aluminum drum-brake shoes on some of my Euro motorcycles with fresh friction
material. "Friction-Phil' was my contact at the time. Dunno if they're still
in business, though- we've been gone nearly 13 yrs. Good luck- J Deryke"

That shop,if it was,
B&A Friction Materials, Inc.1164 Old Bayshore Highway
San Jose, CA 95112.
Is still in business and they are great.They custom built a clutch for a Datsun 240z that had a small block Chevy and a Tremec 3550, 5 speed transmission for me a few years ago,plus other cars i have built in the past.Good work at good prices.