[DeTomaso] NPC: Compression stroke and finding TDC

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Tue Jun 11 15:35:26 EDT 2013

To find compression stroke: Remove the dist cap and see where the rotor is
pointing and/or remove valve cover and see which valves are open. This
assumes that the valve train and bottom end has been put together correctly.

To find TDC, I've used this:
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CCA-4795/
Turn engine by hand till piston stops, mark that position. Turn engine the
other way until it stops again. Mark that position. TDC will be in the
middle between those marks

Mikael