[DeTomaso] NPC: 850 Fiat Spider driving impressions

Dave Aument dmaument at comcast.net
Sat Jun 8 20:30:56 EDT 2013

Small world.....
My first car was a '69 850 spyder. It too had the factory light-weight rust package installed. I drove the wheels off it as a 16 year old. I finally gave in to my need for speed and went through many small and large block Mustang fastbacks. I feel like I found my perfect car when I purchased my Pantera many years ago.