[DeTomaso] FW: Parts for sale in one, big lot

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jun 8 19:24:27 EDT 2013

Just the messenger:

01 - Name = Darryl Simpson
02 - Email Address = dnsimpso at hotmail.com <mailto:dnsimpso at hotmail.com>
03 - Phone Number (optional) = (206) 842-9398
04 - Your Message = Greetings,

I recently sold my 1971 Pantera (#2071) after 37 years of ownership. As you
can imagine, I've got a few parts I'd like to sell. Below is a list of the
best of it. Please pass the word should you know of anyone that may be
interested. No parting out. One price takes all. Asking $2500.

1. 1-ea. Stock radiator w/fans.
2. 1-set interior door panels w/5" dia. speaker holes)
3. 1-set 1972 chrome bumpers
4. 1-ea. 1971 right front chome bumper
5. 1-ea. nerf bar
6. 1-ea. 351C stock oil pump
7. 1-ea. 351C stock starter
8. 1-set stock exhaust headers
9. 1-set stock exhaust pipes and mufflers
10.1-ea. polished F351 Edelbrock intake manifold
11.1-ea. Weiand aluminum water pump
12.1-ea. stock Lucas window washer water container
13.1-set rear-view mirrors w/cables for drivers side (cone shaped)
14.1-ea. recharge kit for AC
15.1-ea pint touch-up paint for Pantera wheels
16.2-sets pf retainer screws for trunk insert
17.1-ea. electric motor for window
18.1-ea. Holley manual choke kit
19.1-set stock half shafts
20.1-set Michelin XWX tires (old tires, tread like new)
21.11/2 gal. of NEO synthetic SAE 75-W-90 gear lube
22. Misc. window switches, interior scews, filters, gaskets, moldings,
interior plastic caps, spark plugs, matting, sound proof material, stock
brake parts, oils and lubricants.

Again, no items sold separately. One price takes all. Asking $2500.

Regards,
Darryl Simpson
Bainbridge Island, Wa.
(206) 842-9893