[DeTomaso] Parts request

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Jun 8 14:34:23 EDT 2013

Dear Forum,

                 Continuing research (definition: research is what we're
doing when we don't know what we're doing ) projects find that some parts
are needed that I don't have available in the warehouse.

                Do anyone have any unwanted  1) dead Pantera tachometers?
(still needed)

2) dead Pantera speedometers?

3)  Pantera L seat belt metal male end?

                 Let me know if could donate such unwanted parts and clean
up the garage parts shelf at the same time.

                                         Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles