[DeTomaso] Nonsense news

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Fri Jun 7 18:55:39 EDT 2013

Just watched a segment on the 5:30 national nonsense news about how to
survive a car going into the water during a flood experience. The first
thing they did was roll down the front windows manually and pile out of
the car window openings as the water rushed in. Can't remember the last
car I had with roll down windows.  I still have a 94 Chevy pickup with
roll down windows, but that is it.  Good thing the truck is a diesel
with 4 wheel drive so I can drive it during rain.

Our media at it finest,
jerry knotts