[DeTomaso] D-Day

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jun 6 22:09:10 EDT 2013

I must listen and read all the wrong things....

I listened to a bit of Rush Limbaugh yesterday... talking about D-Day.
And today, on The Blaze, they had a small feature story on it:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/06/6-minutes-of-powerful-historic-footage-to-commemorate-the-69th-anniversary-of-d-day/

However, Drudge didn't seem to have anything.

Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA