[DeTomaso] D-Day

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Jun 6 22:00:37 EDT 2013

>From the other side of the planet, my uncle turned 91 back in January, flew
41 bombing missions in B24 Libbys in the South Pacific during WW Deuce.
Retired from the Air Force in '72 as a Lt Col., flew until he was 85 - 67
years.  Walking through his house is like being in a mini-Air Force museum
with all of the photos.  He confided in me when I went to Tucson for his
90th last year that he was the captain of the back-up team for the Enola Gay
on Hiroshima.  Talk about someone you RESPECT!!

Mike Thomas