[DeTomaso] A/C Help...

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Thu Jun 6 20:42:31 EDT 2013

I am not a fan of the dies. They can gum up a system. They only show large
leaks. The UV dies are better but an electric detector is the way to go.

You need to have someone with an electronic tester go over your system. Mine
can detect a 1/2 oz leak in a year.  That is a very small leak.

 In the long run it will cost less to have it looked at then tossing parts
and R12 at it.

Larry - Cleveland