[DeTomaso] A/C Help...

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 20:21:34 EDT 2013

The term 'not holding a charge' suggests that there is a freon leak
somewhere in the system. If that is the case a competent a/c person would add
leak detection dye to the system along with some R12 and should be able (in
most  cases) to find the leak. I would first find out exactly what they mean
before  replacing parts, etc. Hope that helps.

JP-Texas

In a message dated 6/6/2013 6:14:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,