[DeTomaso] D-Day

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Thu Jun 6 12:46:23 EDT 2013

My friend Jacques Grelley was watching the soldiers come up onto the beach from his parents home on D-Day and he is speaking about those memories today in France. Jacques Grelley ten years later helped picked up the wounded and organize the body parts at the horrible LeMans crash as a French boy scout. Years later he did well racing Panhards at LeMans.

When Tom Tjaarda would come to Baton Rouge for my concours, two of the three times he strongly desired and was taken to the New Orleans D-Day Museum. He found those experiences to be be one of his trips highlights.

Jeff Cobb
Cell 225-907-4514

Jeff Cobb Auto Works
1316 South Acadian Thruway