[DeTomaso] D-Day

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:16:42 EDT 2013

My neighbor was in the surf on a beach in Normandy this day many years ago.

He was out in his driveway when I left for work this morning and I thanked him for that day and talked a bit.

He said it didn't seem like too many people even know what D-Day was...is....but was proud to be there.

I told him people remember.

I haven't heard or read a word about it in the media so far today. There's plenty about the new celebrity

hairstyles and mugshots and which one didn't finish highschool, NBA scores, Whitehouse snooping.

Take a second and think about what it must have been like to look across that beach or up those cliffs.

I get a chill up my back.

Michael Frazier

Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa