[DeTomaso] 3503 at a Costa Mesa dealer

Paul Timko thedrol at pobox.com
Wed Jun 5 14:54:07 EDT 2013

I believe he is talking about the weld you can see on the tailpipe.  It
is just barely visible at the top of the fourth picture that shows the
DeTomaso logo behind the rear roll bar mount on.  This picture shows the
driver's side exhaust tail pipe and the suspension.

It is my belief that this weld is used to mount the tailpipe hanger as
opposed to the stock method using a corner of the muffler.

Paul