[DeTomaso] Power Door Lock Kits

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Jun 5 10:30:17 EDT 2013

I bought a set that looked almost identical to that on ebay, but I think it was only about $35.  This was about 5 or 6 years ago, though.  Other than a loose wire I had to fix once, which was due to my installation, It has worked really well for me.  I did have to work a little to loosen up the door lock knobs which stick out of the tops of the doors, but that was because the previous owner had replaced the stock ones with aluminum units, and they have a matching aluminum surround that is a little tight around the knobs and makes them a little more difficult to move up and down.

Chris