[DeTomaso] 3503 at a Costa Mesa dealer

Stephen Nelson steve at snclocks.com
Wed Jun 5 09:49:54 EDT 2013

I'm going to have to be more careful with my choice of words!  So, bottom
line, no one knows this car, but it does have a lot of mods - perhaps engine
mods as well, given the extent of the visible changes.

One thing that was not commented on are the dings I see in headers from
impacting things like half-shafts and sway bars.  Is this pretty much to be
expected?  And, is it normal to see a flange/stub welded onto a pipe that is
part of a new exhaust system?

And, lastly, what is the benefit of the "lay down" radiator?

Stephen Nelson