[DeTomaso] 3503 at a Costa Mesa dealer

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 5 00:13:54 EDT 2013

I wouldn't say it's "heavily" modified but...

- chrome half-shafts with DeTomaso logo insert in the u-joints
- Headers and aftermarket exhaust
- DeTomaso finned aluminum valve covers
- Carter (or maybe Edelbrock) carburetor
- Tiny air cleaner
- 8 or 10 qt oil pan (hard to tell)
- Electric fuel pump
- Painted ZF
- Rerouted speed cable -over- the ZF
- Chrome condenser shroud
- lay down radiator (note the absence of fans in front)
- Chrome radiator cover
- non-stock brake master cylinder
- non-stock front trunk felt (or maybe that's carpet)
- Non-original battery cables and clamps
- Front trunk lid inserts
- Rear deck lid inserts
- non-stock steering wheel
- non-stock stereo
- non-stock Campy wheels (the special Tom version from PI)
- funky bullet outside mirrors
- stainless cooling tubes and tanks
- missing gas tank shield

but other than that, it's gotta be about the stockest car I've seen in a
few days.
:)

Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired