[DeTomaso] on this date

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Jun 4 11:29:32 EDT 2013

Our historic fact comes from back in the 19th century and it is related to
Henry Ford. Even though there was no Ford Motor Company or direct
involvement with any auto company, Henry Ford was thinking automobiles when
he developed his "Quadricycle" and tested it on this day (June 4) in 1896.
Ford was working for Edison Illuminating and had plenty of time to tinker
with ideas. The vehicle could reach 20 miles per hour, had no brakes and
used a doorbell button for a horn. It was tested at 4 in the morning with a
bicyclist going ahead to warn anyone that this strange contraption was
coming. Times were clearly different.

Larry (sound like what I drive) - Cleveland