[DeTomaso] This past weekend - Superdeportivos Cantabria

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 11:04:25 EDT 2013

Hi all

This weekend Amaya and I attended an event in northern Spain called
« Superdeportivos Cantabria”.

“Cantabria” is the name for that area of Spain, and “Superdeportivos” is
best translated as “Supercars”.

Last year there were 146 cars – this year a little less at 120. The
forecast for rain all weekend may have contributed to the lower number,
although we were quite lucky and only got rained on Sunday morning.

Tonight I’ll post some photos, but meanwhile here’s a teaser video I found
on Youtube of a little over a minute to give a feel for the cars present.
Note - It’s tough to do a good burnout with another car 30 feet in front of
you so I did what I could!

The link is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D25LfapcYWo

Charles McCall