[DeTomaso] Interior Musings

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sat Jun 1 11:45:03 EDT 2013

Thanks,

I am trying to bring some curves to the interior while keeping with the
original lines. The console that was in the car was a Hall interior and
this console is a little more narrow. I laser cut the parts and used
tubing to bring some curve to the sides:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/Int/console2.jpg

If you look at the side under the center piece you can see how it curves
in trying to give it some shape:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/Int/console1.jpg

I am trying to get away from the cookie cutter look the interior kind of has.