[DeTomaso] Tire Pressures

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 22:01:43 EDT 2013

I always thought car car rode a little hard ( especially on New York roads)
but it still handled great! Even my mechanic who has aPantera and a Cobra
replica said it's like it's on rails. I have konis with Dennis Quellas
spring settings, poly graphite bushings, sway bars with sphere ball ends,
customized upper a- arms from Johnny Woods for max caster and camber locks
 so I can't wait to see how it drives with softer feeling tires.
Boyd