[DeTomaso] Tire Pressures

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 20:33:04 EDT 2013

I am running Nitto NT 05's 335/30R 19 on the rear and I go by what it says
on the tire which is 51 PSI
 on the front Nitto Nt 05's  235/40 R18  50 PSI
The NT 05 Street tire NOT the NT 05 Drag Radials which is a D.O.T.
compliant competition tire

Boyd

Tires are great, same brand and style I had on my 911, read the reviews,
only complaint is the rubber compound is so soft they don't last long if
you drive hard. I think they are close as you can come for a competition
tire for the street.