[DeTomaso] 2014 Fun Rally Location

Lynn Wall lwall67 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 10:31:02 EDT 2013

That is what the Sunbeam Tiger clubs do at their annual events.  They hire
the local sports car club to set up the course.  We usually take over for
timing and course workers (those driving in the AM will work the PM and
those driving in the PM will work the AM)and then we will pick up the course
and place all the cones in their trailer.

At our Reno event the local club also ran the clock.  Next year we are
having it in Colorado springs and the local club will do the set up.  We
will do the timing, course workers and take down.

I have seen several autocrosses in the Quallcomm stadium parking lot.
Although it has been over 15 years since then.

Lynn