[DeTomaso] 2014 Fun Rally Location

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jul 31 09:45:09 EDT 2013

Our local Autocross club has done this for other local car shows.  It's
really a good deal.  They supply all the timing equipment, cones and
workers.  You pay to run as long as they can last.  They in turn get to
run the course when the opportunity arises, usually toward the end of
the day when nobody else is running anymore.

It's up to you if you want to give trophies.

Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA