[DeTomaso] ZF ring gear bolts

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jul 31 09:43:03 EDT 2013

As I recall, the ARP bolts DO NOT have a serrated head.  When I first
got them, it struck me as odd that they didn't.  Every original bolt I
took out of my ring gear was -tight- and serrated.  I was rather
disappointed the ARP bolts did not have the same kind of serrations.

All I could do was torque them to spec, and then safety wire them.  As I
recall they DID NOT have washers either and shouldn't have.

Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA