[DeTomaso] FREE photos of your car

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 18:09:49 EDT 2013

Michael,

You bring up a good point; that frequently people take photos of our cars.
Obvious, but often over-looked!

As to the registry, I'd bet more photos are added by a "non-owner"
than by the owner.  Photos are taken at car shows, but also on the roads,
parking lots, fuel stations, everywhere. So I suggest that if owners have
not reviewed the registry entry for a De Tomaso they now own, (in the last 2
years or less) they REALLY should!  As a volume and frequency example, there
have been 15 registry updates so far just today (3:00 pm local time).

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/

So, hey owner, if you have not yet connected with the registry, create your
account, (once):  http://www.detomasoregistry.org/register.asp

Then send a few fresh photos to share.  (Yes sharing is required.)

If you want to take owner control of the entry for a specific car, you will
need to send a VIN photo.  Send your photos to editor1 at provamo.com for
fastest processing.

And for those that desire enhanced privacy, there are setting for that.

Best Regards,

Chuck

I went onto Bing and entered "Detomaso Pantera" under images and found 10
photos of my car that I have never seen before and did not take myself.

Check it out, lots of photos there, perhaps you might find your cat too.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia