[DeTomaso] Texas Track Event -- Sept 28-29

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:42:59 EDT 2013

Registration was opened yesterday and well, uhhh…. They're full already.
I have registered, but have no confirmation yet of being confirmed. I have contacted Rick Schwalenberg also.

I hope a lot of you got your registration in quickly! Please advise.
Anyone else get in?

The previous email I sent out is below.
Michael Simmons expressed interest in attending with his Ferrari.
I hope you got registered Michael?

Regards,
Kirby

Previous email.

The event will be held in conjunction with 'The Driver's Edge'
www.thedriversedge.net

If you want to be sure to get on the track, you need to sign up as soon as they open registration on July 28.

Remember, you don't have to go out and beat the crap out of your car.
It's an opportunity to do some spirited driving safely and no worries about
those guys with the nice red and blue lights on top of their cars.
Or, you can push it as hard as you want. There are 4 groups; green, blue, yellow and red.
The website above explains the entire setup.

In the past, with enough attendance and interest, we've had drives to wineries, car shows with judging, etc.
Up to y'all.

Panteras
------------------------
David Bell - Pantera
Rob Pink - Pantera
Ed Nagel - Pantera (still some work to do on restoration)
Kirby Schrader - Pantera
Richard Greenblum - Pantera (no track, still has some final work to do on restoration)

GT40s
---------------------
Mike Trusty
Kirby Schrader
Jack Houpe
Kevin L from Chicago
Daryl Adams
Julian Kift?
Glenn Bilawsky - GT40 + Lola? (Lolas are certainly welcome)
Randy Farnsworth

If you plan to attend, let me know, please!
I will continue to update this as I get more information.

Thanks,
Kirby

Reply via web post                       	 Reply to sender                        	 Reply to group                        	Start a New Topic           	Messages in this topic (1)
RECENT ACTIVITY:
Visit Your Group
.