[DeTomaso] Auction

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 12:06:46 EDT 2013

I see there is a Pantera listed to be sold at the Burbank auction this weekend.   Estimated price is $60K - $80K.

http://auctionsamerica.com/events/feature-lots.cfm?SaleCode=BB13&ID=r229&Order=runorder&feature=&collection=&grouping=&category=Cars

I checked the registry to see if the car was listed, which it was, and saw that the car was offered for sale in 2005 for $34K and then got whacked big time by a pole during the storm at the Russo & Steele auction in 2010.   From the pictures it looks like it was fixed pretty well but a 2X increase in value in 8 years with known body damage?

Maybe I should drop a pole on my car to increase it's market value.

Tom