[DeTomaso] FREE photos of your car

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 12:06:07 EDT 2013

That's cool, looks like great roads to get a ticket on.
Did you ever see the one of the kidnapper in CA that held that girl for
years and years,
his Van followed the Google car for several blocks, you could see him
pulling out of his
driveway and staying behind it all the way down his street

Michael