[DeTomaso] pantera fenders for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 22:33:12 EDT 2013

In a message dated 7/29/13 18 37 43, falconjackpam at sbcglobal.net writes:

> we have a pair of nos front fenders for pantera
>

>>>You'll want to be more specific--what kind of front fenders?   There
were two different styles (early and late).   The principal difference is the
size of the headlight bucket opening, so perhaps give those measurements.

Are these original Ford-era NOS parts, or later De Tomaso NOS parts?

Who are you?

Where are you located?

How does somebody contact you if they want to speak to you about them?

How much do you want for them?

And what about shipping?

Provide all those answers and you may be successful in finding them a new
home, which would be to everyone's benefit.   Good luck!