[DeTomaso] but that's another story

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Sun Jul 28 18:18:33 EDT 2013

Some of us come from another time.  Remember Tony?

 And as Tony Harvey would say
 "Use your car for what it was intended, DRIVE IT"  a man who would drive around for a week or so before the fun rally because the Pantera is a joy. The Detomaso spirit pretty much died with Tony.

A time when asking a question on this list would get you a second anus chewed into your backside because "that was just addressed in the newletter!"  My answer to that was:  "We get a newsletter?"  silly bitch, only 11 months into my POCA membership and I expected some kind of benefits.  But that's another story.

Now, it seems everyone wants people to drive by and admire the Pantera without getting it out for some exercise.  WTF?  DRIVE IT!

Hanging my head in shame, I must admit I do own a trailer.  If I had two nickels to rub together I might consider trailering (ouchies, that hurts) the Pantera.  Not driving your Pantera is like NOT making love to your wife/girlfriend/SO/boyfriend so that the next guy will have fresh territory.  DRIVE IT!

Why isn't the Pantera worth more?
Ferrari has the prancing horse.
Lamborghini has the raging bull.
Detomaso has a stick?

Ever see a Ferrari on a trailer?  How about a Lambo?  (those boyz are spinning out in the intersection, like real men!)

I've got a stick on my bumper and am NOT ashamed!

David in Durango
Pantera, take it out and play with it!

and the Pope took the stick and smote the crippled and limp-wristed and verily, they could drive again!

PS, if you 've never been to an ORR event with 9 other Panteras . . .try it, you might like it.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 8621 (20130728) __________

http://www.eset.com