[DeTomaso] Weber carbs

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 13:09:27 EDT 2013

Mike , I have learned by now that you are a very passionate guy and
Panteras and cars in general tend to be among the areas you are most
passionate about. When a passionate person starts trying to express an idea
that is one he feels particularly passionate about he tends to let his
passion take control of his emotions and he can get a little carried away
with the zeal he feels about the subject he is discussing. Allot of people
 have NO passion in their life and they don't understand  when someone gets
with passion gets  so worked up about something  because they don't get
worked up about anything! Speaking as one who is passionate about allot of
things ( which I believe I have proved on more then one occasion on this
list )  I can say that I would rather be surrounded by  a plethora of
 people that are at least passionate about one thing then people who feel
passion for nothing. As far as I am concerned you don't have to apologize
for anything.  You say what you mean and you mean what you say  and
although you don't pull any punches and you tend to see things through a
fairly narrow spectrum you are always sincere and in technicals issues you
have rarely been wrong. The only area that I have had occasion to disagree
with you were on matters of taste. And in matters of taste there is no
right or wrong . That's why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors.  My advice to
you is to keep doing what you have been doing. "To thine own self be true."
make no apologies and take no prisoners.  When it comes to technical
matters tell the truth as you understand it. When it comes to matters of
taste keep your opinions to your self unless you are asked to share them.
And if you are asked tell the truth as it appears *TO YOU. They asked you
for your opinion so they should be prepared for your opinion. Now if your
opinion is going to hurt someones feelings and they are particularly
sensitive or vulnerable you can temper your answer  by saying something
like "I have never seen anything like it!" or "It's unbelievable" instead
of "you look like Merde"  * * The only exception to this rule is when it
comes to your wife. If she asks for your opinion about matters of taste
 "Like does this dress look good  ( or God Forbid ) Does this dress make me
look fat , the answer is always  NO!!! You Look Great!!!*
*
*
*Boyd*
*
*
*P.S." I know my mouth is a size ten because I have put  my foot in it so
many times"*