[DeTomaso] Drop battery box

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 08:02:03 EDT 2013

I agree.

I had a box from Hall, and it was very well put together.

I did not use it, though.  I decided to mount the battery in the engine
compartment, right behind the passenger's seat.

I sat on the fence for a long time.  I finally decided I'd rather have a
full size battery with short cables that was difficult to access over a
smaller battery sunken into the front floor.
--
Will