[DeTomaso] Drop battery box

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 28 02:36:54 EDT 2013

Rob,

My drop box was custom made and unfortunately he chose the smallest battery available in the quest for light weight, and built the box around it. So I am very limited with respect to the batteries I can buy.

The trunk floor is higher in the back so a conventional battery box probably won't satisfy your needs. Even though the vendor sourced units are expensive, installation is relatively simple and that counts for a lot.

If you can fabricate metal you could build one yourself but it would take some time to do it right. If you have more money than time, buying is probably a better option than making.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone