[DeTomaso] Open Road Racing Updates

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat Jul 27 16:52:46 EDT 2013

Hi Asa

Is Mad Dog still on the Forum?  Even as a lurker?  He certainly has
great enthusiasm for the open road events and has been a force and
inspiration for motivating others to participate.  From my experience,
he derives pleasure in seeing the joy others experience while
participating, the camaraderie associated with the event and the
opportunity to drive balls to the wall.

What I have not seen is a disciplined driver who is interested in
scoring well. Do you know if scoring will take a higher priority for him
this year?  Else it won't take much for John B to kick his A$$ - again.
I always thought Dennis a bit of a pu$$y how he would essentially quit
mid race, say the hell with it and drive full bore til the end breaking
his speed cap.  Thus, not accountable.  I'm just sayin'

JT