[DeTomaso] Starter Odyssey

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sat Jul 27 16:33:37 EDT 2013

"Shim plate"?! One of the things I liked when moving from SBCs to Clevelands
was that I didn't have to shim every starter I installed. The Cleveland
starters just fit. Have I just been lucky? To me tools included in the box
to compensate for manufacturing variances is not a good thing...

Good luck with it

Mikael