[DeTomaso] Carb problem

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sat Jul 27 16:27:19 EDT 2013

Sean, fuel level has to be set with engine running even though it's a mess
if you have Holley and not a Summit carb. The latter has big sight windows.
Engine must be running because that gives on most pumps higher fuel
pressure. My Longchamp is the exception with electrical pumps I can set it
with just ignition on, then start the engine, level goes up very little.

Mikael