[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Track Event Survey Corrected

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 21:24:13 EDT 2013

Bill,

Yes, I'm up for it, but we plan to attend the 2014 Classic Le Mans tour with Charlie, so I don't know whether this 'fits' or not.

Besides… That's WAY too far in advance for my social events coordinator to even have on her radar….

:-)

I'd like a track event, but if there's a Houston contingency, I'd plan to go with them.
That's assuming, of course, that my paint is finished.
And based on past events, it could be 2020 before that's finished.

Later,
Kirby