[DeTomaso] Weber carbs

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 18:49:21 EDT 2013

In a message dated 7/26/13 14 39 4, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> I have a question for anyone who has run webers on their cleveland
> engine.
> Has anyone run IDA'S or IDF's and does anyone know iIf Hall Panteras weber
> manifold is suitable for IDF's or IDA 's . Can anyone share their opinions
> about the ups and downs of
> running webers  and any recommendations. Also does any one have cam
> recommendations ?
>

>>>Speaking as a guy who has only the most elemental understanding of a
simple Holley, I can say without equivocation that anybody who has to ask
elemental questions about Webers has no business running Webers--and that
emphatically includes me.

They are more complex by orders of magnitude than a Holley.   If you aren't
an absolute master of the Holley, able to instantly diagnose the slightest
fault and tune it away, then you have no business even thinking about
Webers, except to admire them from afar.   As I do!