[DeTomaso] Future Possible Fun Rally Location 2015?

richard bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 15:59:46 EDT 2013

Michael,If the Fun Rally were held in Savannah in 2015 i would go!

I am from San Jose,California so a transporter would be the only reasonable way for me to bring my car, as there is no way i could get that much time off from work to do a road trip.

It appears from my very limited internet searching for information that Roebling Road Raceway would be the better track to have an event at.More turns and a 104 db limit.

I love the idea of the fun rally moving around to various places every few years.Get to see new places,more people and more cars!

Richard