[DeTomaso] 2014 Fun Rally

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Fri Jul 26 14:17:23 EDT 2013

I have just learned that the announcement (with details) that was to appear in the Aug POCA Newsletter didn't
get delivered to Jack.  There will be an announcement in the Aug Newsletter, but it will only have the location,
date, and a reason for the late decision.

An effort is being made to get that info posted to the POCA website.  It should be available soon, and it will be
announced on this list.

For now, here is some info:

Location is the Town and Country Resort, Mission Valley, San Diego

Room rate is $109 (+ taxes) per night, and INCLUDES a buffet breakfast Thursday through SUNDAY.

The resort will honor the $109 room rate for three days pre and three days post event, but without the breakfast.

A three level parking structure (with 24/7 security) for our exclusive use.

John Buckman