[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Track Event Survey Corrected

dave londry davel at emspace.com
Thu Jul 25 21:31:16 EDT 2013

Vancouver to San Diego  = 1400 miles 1-way
Vancouver to Scottsdale = 1600 miles 1-way
Vancouver to Reno          =   860 miles 1-way

So I really screwed-up by having the cat in pieces during the Reno years.
#1 - I won't go that far with no track event. I would go to Reno.
#2 - I would go with a track event. I would have gone to Scottsdale.

I'm a low-quality respondent though, never having got to one anyway.
Car is dead-nuts reliable now though.
dave