[DeTomaso] 2014 Fun Rally Location

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 17:37:33 EDT 2013

Unfortunately the track event is usually a loss making venture and s far as I know POCA offer little to no support for it. Vendors and individual sponsors usually make up the shortfall so no organizing individual is too far in the hole.

Reno-Tahoe Pantera's was again on the short list of locations for 2014, despite the fact there is a reasonable track on our doorstep I could get little to no traction for holding a track event in the case that the Fun rally came here. That said I probably would have picked it up and run with it as an individual, much as Coz did in Phoenix the first year, fortunately AZPOCA took some ownership the 2nd year.

There are a few diehard Pantera owners who see the track event as an intrinsic part of the Fun Rally, but sadly we are the minority.

Julian