[DeTomaso] 2014 Fun Rally Location

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jul 25 15:04:23 EDT 2013

The dates and city are already published on the POCA web site.  What isn't
published on the web site yet are details.   It can take a long time to put
those together, especially if a chapter just took it on.

I applaud San Diego Panteras for taking this on for 2014.  I think it helps
provide incentive for other chapters to give it a go.

Be patient, the details will be revealed in time as they come together.  For
now, if you're interested in attending, you generally know where it's going
to be at.

Start planning,
Asa

Sent using Jedi mind tricks.