[DeTomaso] Dumb Techno Question: Timing specs for stroker 351Windsor

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 13:21:36 EDT 2013

I think those are good specs, I would still start with 8 initial and 34
total until I had it at a professional dyno shop for a few runs.  They can
help you find the best power without detonation.  Andy's is a little
agressive but it sounds well matched to your motor.  They can also let you
know where to go with your fuel and that can really help with power.  It's
a shame to spend good money on a nice motor and not finish it on the
chassis dyno.

sean