[DeTomaso] DB electric starter bites the dust

Dave dave at damardirect.com
Tue Jul 23 16:36:35 EDT 2013

I like Power Master as well. I spoke with them & they advised some small items are sourced overseas and with other US manufacturers. One thing that really caught me by surprise was a statement "the best ball bearings in the world are from Taiwan  and that has been the case for several years. There is no availability of quality ball bearings from the USA"  This refers to the quality standards they need.
IndyDave