[DeTomaso] DB electric starter bites the dust

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Jul 23 09:46:30 EDT 2013

Manners and decorum do not prevent me from sharing some links about Major
General Hugh J. Casey. They don't call it the BEST generation for nothing!

Boyd's Grandfather: (I think)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_John_Casey

http://publications.usace.army.mil/publications/eng-pamphlets/EP_870-1-18/c-
1.pdf

Boyd's Uncle:

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/hbcasey.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Boyd_Casey

Boyd you have a great family history serving our country. Thank you.

Larry - Cleveland