[DeTomaso] DB electric starter bites the dust

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 15:24:33 EDT 2013

IMI has been making and selling these for a long time.  Their original patent is attached.  UPS was using cheap starters, and at least the local UPS center has switched to Jack's starters.  If anyone has a problem with his starters, I'm sure he personally will want to find out what happened so it won't happen again.

Ken