[DeTomaso] Pantera racing at Mid-Ohio

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jul 22 18:11:13 EDT 2013

 <<Based on the cars in the background, 1974 seems easy enough to believe. I
don't know what Larry from Cleveland was up to in 1974, besides no good>>

I think I was up to Sue by then...

Spent a lot of time at Mid-Ohio back then. They allowed dirt bikes to get
around the track back then. Saw a few Pantera's at the track but never
racing.

At Watkins Glen 6 hour race I remember a few Panteras. Some place I have 8mm
film of a Pantera getting a water pump replaced in a very hot car in pit
lane one year.

Larry (just a child in 74) _ Cleveland