[DeTomaso] Dynamat Xtreme results - electric motor whine

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jul 22 17:55:08 EDT 2013

Will,

I am down to my gold fish, Goldie 7 years old, what a gal. Most of my pumps
made there noise from there feet (fins?). I placed them on hard foam pad to
cut 50% out. If you feel comfortable putting a box over it (heat and air
circulation and all) normal foam packing that looks like egg cartons works
very well.

Larry (eats fish now) - Cleveland